Tuesday, July 10, 2007
For some reason I can't do titles.
Anyway, Betcha didn't think I would be back this soon...or maybe you did.
Kaedra's wound isn't doing good. In fact, her titanium rib is exposed. I can see right into her body. Not a part of Kaedra I want to see.
Kansas City wants us up there in the morning. Emily is going to stay down here this time. (Brittany, of course, is on her mission trip) Sherria is taking some time off work to go up there with me and help with Ethan and Kaedy (and me). She will have to be back by Monday, though. Someone will come get her and bring her home on Sunday. Michael has no more days off so he will be home working. Am I making any sense?
Anyway, she is slated for surgery on Thursday. They are talking about taking the rib out. We talked to San Antonio (for a second opinion) and they said the same thing.
Here are our prayer needs:
1. for the doctor's to have supernatural wisdom about this.
2. that they DONT have to take out the rib
3. if they do take out the rib, that her chest wall does not collapse.
4. on those same lines, we don't want her to go back on to the vent or oxygen.
5. that we can come home soon! FULLY HEALED!
at 6:45 PM