Yeah!!! Brandi's back! Now you know she comes and goes fast enough to give us all whiplash, so let's enjoy her while she is here! heehee JK Brandi! ;-) I am sooo happy you are back! For some reason when you are not blogging, I feel cut off from your life. I know there's email and phone calls, but I like the multimedia updates too!
Happening week for us:
1. We are getting estimates on having our downstairs bathroom tiled and a new potty put in. Hopefully it will be done in a week or so.
2. We found out we might have our nurse Tonja for three nights next week (while her new patient doesn't need her) Although it is a logistical nightmare as far as handling moving the crib and equipment back and forth again, we are thrilled to see her and sleep through the night. (wasn't it nice of me to put those in that order? And she doesn't even read my blog! hee hee)
3. We had friends over on Wednesday afternoon that we haven't seen in quite awhile. It was a very nice and a relaxing time.
4. We went to the zoo yesterday. We hadn't been in a year and Kaedra had never been (you were right, Tarry, Timmy stayed with Linda (our nurse) last year when we went). We all had a great time and we bought a season pass so we will be going lots more this year.
5. My hubby bought me a roll top desk for our anniversary. I am SOOO excited!! I have ALWAYS wanted one. I was at Salvation Army the other day looking for a desk (just any old desk) and saw this one and fell in love. It was a good price but wasn't in our school budget so I didn't even think about it. I told Michael about it, though, and he surprised me for our anniversary! WOOHOO! It is beautiful. I will post pictures soon.
6. Ethan had his first real, big, on purpose smiles yesterday! It was great! We spent about 15 minutes getting him to smile over and over. Today I just got one lopsided one, but it was still cute.
7. Big news: I changed Ethan's diaper yesterday and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER he didn't cry!! Okay, it only happened once, but it is progress.
8. Today we are going to Jenks to visit with another friend. Brittany is going to spend the night there and she is so excited. It has been a long time since she has spent the night at a friend's house.
9. I am working on decluttering my living room (now that I have this beautiful desk) and organizing our attic (it has gotten to be awful in the last few months). I need to get it done before the hot weather kicks in.
10. I forgot some other big news! I lost a small person! On my body, I mean. Since the day I found out I was pregnant until last week, I have lost 50 lbs and 2 dress sizes. WOOHOO! I weeded through all of my clothes and blessed my friend with them. I also got clothes out of the attic that I had been blessed with a long time ago and had been holding onto, hoping to fit into someday. Now is someday! I haven't been this "small" in over 4 years. It has been easy to make some lifestyle changes now that I have seen this progress (even if the progress was because I was pregnant). I will write more about those changes when I have a chance to get back to Smart Habit Saturday!