I have had so much energy lately -- I think it is the boomerang affect after being so sick while pregnant. My house has been in survival mode since about the time Kaedra was born, so I have quite a task in front of me. I have tackled some big projects this week (with the help of Sherria and Ashton who have come over to just hold the baby for me! I couldn't have done it without you!!) and I think I will list them here to keep myself motivated to keep going. I love seeing "done" lists!
1. decluttered and organized attic
2. decluttered and organized books in living room
3. rearranged living room furniture
4. decluttered and organized school room
5. took down old chandelier in school room and started to install new one (I need one more hand to finish it)
6. cleaned upstairs bathroom and decluttered under sink
7. decluttered medicine cabinet in laundry room
8. decluttered/reorganized file box we use as a pantry
9. decluttered cabinet with laundry stuff
10. rearranged drawers/cabinets in kitchen
11. got rid of a bunch of phone books
12. decluttered and organized washboard
13. thinking, thinking, thinking...there's got to be one more thing..... aaah decluttered area above laundry cabinets. WOOHOO! I did 13!
I keep meaning to take before and after pics, but I forget until either halfway done or all the way done. Oh well...at least it's done!
Here are 13 things I want to get done in the next week
1. front porch beautified
2. back porch beautified
3. desk drawers organized
4. garage decluttered and cleaned
5. fan/light in den repaired
6. light in school room finished being put up
7. drawers/cabinets in downstairs bathroom decluttered
8. drawers/cabinet in upstairs bathroom decluttered
9. upstairs closet decluttered
10. game closet decluttered/organized
11. clubhouse (aka closet under stairs) decluttered and organized
12. carpet pulled out of bathroom before Monday (getting it tiled on Monday)
13. Kaedra and Emmy summer clothes pulled out (Ethan will just wear onesies and Brittany needs me to buy her more)
I read a blog that referenced this blog today. It has a great article about clutter! Check it out!
To see other Thursday Thirteens, check out this page!