Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Computer Issues - ARGH

I am SOOO frustrated with my computers!! I am at a standstill with a lot of things at the moment because I can't get any computers to work! I rely too much on computers for my everyday life : obviously my email, my bills, my homeschool stuff, my to do list, contact list, calendar, etc. I am supposed to design the program for Brittany's upcoming play (on Friday) and I am needing some of my favorite places on Explorer for some other things going on. GRRRRRR.

#1. I can't get my laptop started. It is stuck at the IBM/Thinkpad black screen. The laptop has my homeschool stuff on it and some of my writing for my book. I can't even get it to start up!!! :-(

#2. I can't get my wireless network working between my other two computers. (well, I wanted my laptop networked in, too, but it would help if it was working first!!!) Each one of them is hooked to the network but they can't see each other! ARGH!!! did I mention ARGH???

Okay, I am going to go back to trying to network my computers...

hopefully I will be all up and running and catching up on all my computer stuff soon....

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Want Jim to come over to fix it??? ;-)