Saturday, May 20, 2006

On our way!

Just a really quick note to let everyone know that we are almost on our way to San Antonio. Kaedra went into the hospital last night, here in Tulsa, for some pre-op testing. She also got switched to c-pap again on her vent (no breaths per minute). She is doing great on that! She HATES being in the hospital and is not enjoying a bit of it. Please pray for us all in the next few days - I just can't wait to get this over with! I don't know how much I will be online or able to check my mail while we are gone, but I will send out an updat if I can. If I can't, I will have a friend do it! Soooo we jetting off tomorrow morning in a lear jet to get Kaedra some longer titanium ribs! We will be back on Thursday!

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

Go Kaedra! Go!!! She is such an amazing little girl!!! Her mommy is pretty amazing too!!

We are praying for all of you!! Can't wait to hear everything when you come back!!

Love you guys!!!