Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 6/30/10



It's Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Outside my window..Sun streaming through the windows.  Birds chirping. Green everywhere.

I am thinking... of how cute my littles are when they are working together.

I am thankful for...mercy and new beginnings. again and again.

From the learning room....nothing yet, but will be hopping in a few hours.

From the kitchen....going to make a green smoothie for breakfast, leftovers for the family for dinner and I am getting to go out to eat with a friend! :-)

I am wearing...jammies still

I am creating....going to work on a my mom's mother's day present today. Yes, I know it's late. Hopefully it will come out wonderfully and I will post pictures. :-)

I am going...to clean up my house today, get school done, get my mom's present done and go out with my friend. Oh, stick a nap in there somewhere. 

I am currently reading... Heart of Wisdom by Robin Sampson (I read it about once a year, in the summer)

I am hoping...we hear our moving date soon

I am hearing....the children (now fussing...yeah, that whole working together thing was very short-lived)

Around the House.....a bit discombobulated since we went to Tulsa yesterday.

One of my favorite things.....school planning. Can't wait to get unpacked and have all my books out and ready so I can get next year planned!

A few plans for this week...Looking forward to spending 4th of July with a wonderful family!

from  my picture journal...


I miss my niece!!



Check out The  Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts or join  in!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I always enjoy reading these.

Sherria said...

I miss you too!!!