Last year I participated in South Breeze Farm's Thanksgiving challenge. I had forgotten about it until this morning and went looking for it again. I am going to participate again, even though I am a little late. It is NEVER too late to cultivate thankfulness!
So, here are nine things I am thankful for, to get caught up!
1. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and that he cares for me, day in and day out.
2. I am thankful for my loving husband who adores me and always tries his best.
3. I am thankful for my husband's job.
4. I am thankful for Brittany and her wonderful, sweet spirit. I am thankful for her heart towards God and others.
5. I am thankful for Emily and her compassion. She is so empathetic and always wanting to help others.
6. I am thankful for Kaedra and her miracle story. I am thankful that she is healthy and such a bundle of energy!
7. I am thankful for Ethan. I am thankful that he, too, is healthy and energetic and full of imagination!
8. I am thankful for my parents. I am where I am, in part, because of them.
9. I am thankful for the church we have been going to and their youth program and kids' program. Our kids are able to make friends and connect with people there.