Saturday, August 08, 2009

Circling the Wagons

It's that time again! Those of you who know me well or have been reading my blog for awhile know that I periodically shut down all outside activities and concentrate only on what God is putting on my heart. I, unfortunately, find myself getting away from the basics and need to spend time putting first things first.

I love my small house but I have found that my children need much more Mom time!! I can't send them upstairs or to a far-away room anymore! We are all right on top of each other here. I have had to deal with more attitude issues and tempers here than I ever had at the old house! It is a good thing since I can now address issues that were obviously underlying! I have found I have some of those issues too!

Since I just moved, I don't really have a lot of outside activities. I did get really excited about something, volunteered to help with it, and had to back out (sorry Kim!) I am also cutting out Twitter and taking a break from Facebook. I'll be back when I have the illusion of control back. ;-)

If I do have down time, I may blog, so you may see some updates here!

1 comment:

Susan said...

The seasons of life and times of the seasons. Don't abandon us completely :o)
Susan