Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday 2-19-09

This has been another rough week. When I have a rough week, I really like taking time to thank God for EVERYTHING he has done! He is AWE-SOME all the time. And I am in AWE of Him!

I am thankful for God in my life. All the time. Everyday. No matter where I am. No matter who I am with.

I am thankful that I am covered by the Blood of Jesus, no matter what!

I am thankful that God is the same: yesterday, today and forever!

I am thankful that I have a personal relationship with God and don't have to rely on anyone else to be in God's grace or His perfect will.

I am thankful that I hear my Father's voice and the voice of another I WILL NOT follow!

I am thankful for a husband that works really hard for us and for his job. I am thankful he is patient with me and my foibles.

I am thankful for my children and all their wonderful, wacky ways.

I am thankful to my friends. Especially friends who help me to "see the Light" and remember the important things! Like, "I am not on my way to hell!" LOL! (sorry, little private joke there) and many of the other things I wrote above about God.

I am thankful for my best friend's new pregnancy!! That was the Highlight of my week!!!

I am thankful to my niece who is the most awesomest niece in the whole wide world.

I am thankful for my not-so-secret sister (from Ravelry), who I love dearly and love getting to know.

And I am thankful for my "Pampered Chef lady" who just so happens to be one of my most dearest friends and is just absolutely awesome.

On a purely selfish note, I am thankful that I hit $500 for my Pampered Chef party so I get lots of free product!! :-)

Have a wonderful blessed week!!

visit Grace Alone to see other Thankful Thursdays




2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

That's a fun list.
Congrats on the party!! That is also a fun list.

Denise said...

Such a great list of thankfuls.