Wow, I have a ton of things going on right now. I feel like I need to write them all down here just so I can keep track of them and perhaps remain somewhat accountable. I am finding it somewhat hard to prioritize and I am definitely getting sidetracked from one project to another! Add to that full days of school and running a busy household and I am a very busy girl! I haven't had a chance to talk to my friends hardly at all (as you probably know) and I am missing that too. It feels like one of those "seasons of my life" things. I just got out of summer where I had a lot of time to chat with my friends and email them and all of I sudden I seem like I am *kabam* in the middle of a busy year! Not busy with outside things, just the stuff I listed above: school, projects and housework! Thank goodness for Facebook and Blogger where I can keep up with y'all at least a little. The part I am missing is the "real" person...behind the blogs, how are you doing. Well, that is neither here nor there. Just a thought.
Okay, here are my projects (non-school related):
1. Writing a guided prayer journal with specific prayers and confessions for each day of a month.
2. Writing a curriculum for next year
3. Packing the house for the move
4. Crocheting Brittany a scarf for her Halloween costume (she is going to be Penelope)
5. Crocheting some Christmas presents
6. Cross stitching a Christmas present
7. Getting our financial papers and bank account stuff back in order
8. Posting a ton of stuff to ebay
9. Posting freebies on Craigslist or Zwaggle.
10. Learning to use my "new" videorecorder
11. Making a year-end video for the family
12. researching a few big ticket items coming up
13. teaching the kids piano and how to read music
14. Getting Brittany a new Social Security Card and all her medical stuff changed over to Lynn
15. A ton of house stuff we still need to do to get the house ready to move.
16. training the dog
17. finishing potty training Kaedra (got the tinkling down, still working on the other part...at least she asks for a diaper first!)
Any one or two of these would keep me busy enough. But no, I have to have them all going at once. Well, at least I am not bored.
So what are you all up to?