ARGH!!! I am having a rough day so I have decided to post a list of 10 things I am thankful for
1. The Lord: He is the lifter of my head, my champion, when God is for me, who can be against me?
2. My husband: How much more pleasing is his love, than wine.
3. My children: My children are a reward from the Lord.
4. My church: And we are His house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.
5. My friends: As iron sharpens iron, my friends sharpen my wits.
6. My house: For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there forever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.
7. Being able to homeschool: I train up my children in the way they should go, And when they are old they will not depart from it.
8. Being able to pay our bills: My God supplies all of our needs out of HIS riches in glory.
9. The beautiful day: This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
10. The laundry: God has clothed us with much and I am not anxious about our clothing.