Wednesday, October 26, 2005

PECULYR

"I'm peculiar
and getting more peculiar
walking 'round talking prosperity
living my life with my future free
I'm peculiar
and getting more peculiar
and if society doesn't agree
that's a good indication to me!"

taken from a David Ingles song (I think)


Got my new vanity license plate this weekend....PECULYR. I love it!!!


Exodus 19:5Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine


Deuteronomy 14:2For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.


Deuteronomy 26:18And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;


Titus 2:14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.


1 Peter 2:9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light...


(all taken from King James version)

1 comment:

The Zandi Zoo said...

What a fun plate. Those verses were just what we needed to hear today. :-) I want to be peculiar too!!!